Sampling International accepts its responsibilities towards the environment and takes environmental considerations into account in decision making throughout the organisation.
We are committed to minimizing any adverse impact on the environment arising from our policies and working practices.
Our overall objectives towards looking after the environment are:
- To conserve energy and other scarce or non-renewable resources, including timber and non-renewable fuels.
- To minimize emissions from our buildings, including green house gasses, chlorofluorocarbons, and other gasses detrimental to the environment.
- To reduce the amount of waster generated.
- To follow methods of disposal that reduce the impact on the environment.
We endeavour to:
- Pursue a green transport plan that will lead to a reduction of vehicle emissions
- Maximize efficiency in our use of energy.
- Work with contractors and suppliers to achieve standards, both in purchasing and disposal, which minimize environmental impact.
- Promote recycling and the use of recycled materials and sustainable resources.
- Promote awareness of environmental issues, targets, and progress towards them.
- Comment on performance towards these objectives in our annual report.
Please contact us for a complete copy of our environmental policy.